Whether you dream of achieving that full, fluffy eyebrow look, want to create symmetry in uneven brows or tame unruly hairs, our HD Brow Sculpt brow lamination treatment is for you.
What is brow lamination?
Brow lamination is a two-step eyebrow perming treatment that involves correcting the brow shape by setting the hairs in place using a chemical solution.
In the first step, a cream is applied that breaks down bonds in the eyebrow hairs so they can be manipulated into a new position.
In the second step, another cream is applied to rebuild these bonds and set the brows in their new uniform position.
If you have unruly, flat or downward growing hairs, eyebrow lamination can change the direction of growth to create a more uniform look with a higher arch and a more desirable brow shape.
What steps are involved in HD Brow Sculpt brow lamination?
Your therapist will establish your brow goals and how to achieve them.
Relaxing the hair
We'll break down the hair structure to make it straighter and easier to manipulate.
Setting the shape
Next, we'll brush your hairs into your desired position before applying a treatment lotion that sets the brows in place.
Bespoke brow tinting
Your therapist will then tint your brows with a custom colour that that's totally bespoke to you.
Mapping the brows
Now that your hairs are in their new position, you'll need a new shape to match. We'll create it with a combination of waxing, threading, tweezing and feathering.
Those finishing touches make your fresh brows feel even fresher, even if it's just adding a hair stroke or two.
How long does HD Brow Sculpt brow lamination last?
Results last up to 6 weeks following treatment. Your stylist will provide aftercare advice, to help you maintain your fresh brows.
How long does a HD Brow Sculpt brow lamination take?
The brow lamination process can take up to 12 minutes, however, other tinting and hair removal techniques are incorporated into the treatment. When brow lamination is incorporated into the HD Brows treatment, it should take roughly 40 minutes.
Looking after your HD Brow sculpt brow lamination in the first 24/48 hoursIt is crucial that you:
- Avoid getting the brow area wet for 24 hours
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for the next 48 hours
- Avoiding excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours
- Avoid using exfoliating (be it AHA, BHA or scrubs) and anti-ageing skincare around the brow area for three days either side of your treatment
- Avoid fake tanning products (including gradual tan) on the face for three days either side of your treatment, as it can discolour the eyebrow tint.
- Your therapist will apply some make up at the end of your treatment, however you should avoid applying any further heavy make up (foundations, etc) on the area around the brow for 24 hours